- Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2), and Omicron (B.1.1.529)
2 U.S. FDA EUA
- INDICAID®️ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test obtained U.S. FDA EUA in July 2021
- Orders are normally expected to be delivered within 5 working days. You will be notified via SMS upon the arrival of your product. Exact delivery time may differ subjecting to the order volume
- Sales and shipping only available in Hong Kong
- Delivery service is currently not available for the Outlying Islands
- Shipping fee is not included
Positive: A line appears in regions (C) and (T)
Invalid Result: No line appears in the region (C)
Positive Result: Please contact us via our customer service hotline at 3700 8888, from 10:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. (Mon-Sun). We will provide further guidelines with regards to your situation.
Negative Result: Regular testing (at least once every week) is recommended. If you have had contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case, you are recommended to take a PCR test.
- Sensitivity: Measures the ability to correctly identify positive patient samples. If a test kit has a high sensitivity, it means that the kit has a high positive percentage agreement and a low false negative rate
- Specificity: Measures the ability to correctly identify negative patient samples. If a test kit has a high specificity, it means that the kit has a high negative percentage agreement and a low false positive rate