INDICAID® COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is easy to use,
allowing you to self-test anytime and anywhere to detect the presence of the SARS‐CoV‐2 virus.
- Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2) and Omicron (B.1.1.529).
2 Suitable for 2+ years old
- The kit should not be used on children under 2 years old.
- For children age 2-13 years, nasal swab sample must be collected and tested by an adult.
3 FDA EUA
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved; but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.
- Collect anterior nasal swab specimen
- Stir the swab into the buffer solution by twisting the swab back and forth 20 times
- Drop 3 drops of the buffer solution into the test device
- Read the results promptly in 20 minutes (results after 25 minutes should not be used)
Complete Instruction Guide: Download
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before collecting the specimen
- Swab at a well-ventilated area
- Maintain social distance of at least 2 meters while using the kit
- The test must be performed between 15-30°
- All components in this test kit are for one-time use only
- Store at 2-30°C. Do not freeze. Avoid direct sunlight