Government-recognised reports are suitable for
- Different countries' travel entry requirements1
- Certificate for work2
- Large-scale events
- Infection check
- Since the travel entry requirements for entry to each country/region may change, you should be aware of the latest travel entry requirements of the destination to ensure that valid testing method for travel is selected
2 Certificate for work
- Please seek advice from your employer on the requirements of antigen test report
3 Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for toddlers under 3 years old; eligibility for the test is subject to the judgement by our on-site trained medical professionals
4 Able to detect coronavirus variants
- Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2), and Omicron (multiple variants)
5 U.S. FDA EUA
- INDICAID®️ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test obtained U.S. FDA EUA in July 2021
- INDICAID labTM testing service bookings cancelled by clients via INDICAID lab account more than 24 hours before appointment will be refunded within 3-5 business days. We will not accept any cancellation within 24 hours before appointment. If you need to get tested at another time, please start a new booking and pay accordingly
- In case of any dispute, INDICAID® reserves the right of final decision
1. Online booking
2. Choose testing date & time and pay online
4. Samples collected by medical professionals
5. Provide antigen test report for travel
Our rapid antigen test detects the presence of antigens found in or on the SARS-CoV-2 virus to determine COVID-19 infection status.
INDICAID labTM employs professional medical staff to provide consultation and specimen collection services, and can provide testing services and reports for children aged 3 or under. However, eligibility for the test is subject to judgement of on-site medical staff on the day of testing.
Please note that if the required documents are not presented before the test, we will not be able to provide you with services and the payment will not be refunded.
Usage of nasal sprays should be avoided 10 hours prior to your test.
Shop 3, Central 88, 88-98 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong (follow the stairs to 2/F from the G/F entrance)
Monday to Sunday 10am - 8pm
Testing service hours:
Monday to Sunday 10am - 7pm